But most of the users don’t like that update and facing some battery problems with the Redmi note 5 pro and want to Downgrade Redmi Note 5 Pro and flash the old fastboot MIUI 9 ROM. Flashing file will wipe all custom data which you saved in customized ROM. This process of flashing files is not easy if you’re not following any guide. Also make sure you download the right flash file for your Xiaomi note 5 Pro device.
Download the latest MIUI Stock ROM for your Xiaomi devices from the above mentioned links. Saved my phone, MiFlash didn’t work on my Windows PC, I went to my Linux laptop and followed your steps and managed to access my phone again. Works fine on xiaomi mi5 standard edition, thanks a bunch. To do so, open the app, search for your phone, select ROM (your region) and download according to your phone’s current build version. So by now, you have learned what an MIUI Fastboot ROM is, its significance, how to install it using Mi Flash Tool, and also a few tips to install it on a Linux/macOS computer. If you have any questions or find yourself stuck anywhere while performing the instructions, let us know.
- If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below.
- This process of flashing files is not easy if you’re not following any guide.
- This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not.
If you’re looking for reliable, stable, and feature-packed stock ROM firmware for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, look no further than the Stock fastboot Flash File. Once the flashing process is completed you will see the success message on the Mi Flash tool. Click on the “Clean all” option form bottom right corner. If you want to lock the bootloader again then select the “Clean all and Lock”.
This article will walk you through the steps needed to flash Fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices. You can Upgrade/Downgrade Xiaomi smartphones with Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above given-link flash your device. With download stock firmware Flash file, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issue, Boot loop Issue, and much more. You may also repair your Xiaomi device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
- Here you will find all the latest Xiaomi firmware for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- If you flash the keep data script and datas encrypted it wont boot the first time, no need to re-flash the right script tho deleting data from MIUIs recovery sorts it.
- So when will the POCO X3 Pro MIUI 14 update be released for Indonesia, Turkey, Russia, and Taiwan regions?
- It has 6 or 8 GB RAM, up to 2.05 GHz octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.9.6, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- After this process you will probably need to reflash TWRP image on your phone because flashing any Official update replaces TWRP with Mi-Recovery.
This phone, like most Xiaomi products, ships with Xiaomi’s custom Android software, MIUI. While it offers a lot of features on top of the Android base, some users still prefer a more Pixel-like look and feel. That’s why the release of the kernel source code for devices is important. The Firmware not just to update the device but also required for unbricking Redmi Note 7 Pro from a hard brick. It also installs stock Rom, if you have installed custom ROM or other mods. In this post, we have shared all the Stable and Beta Redmi Note 7 Pro firmware for all religion.